People need someone they can depend on, someone that can help them through the most challenging moments in their life. Helping people through those difficult times is what l’m passionate about. It’s why I became an attorney.
As a former prosecutor, I have a unique insight into criminal matters. Whether it be juvenile delinquency, misdemeanor, felony or a traffic offense, I can help. No matter what issue the client is facing, I’ll be there every step of the way.
- Juris Doctor degree from WMU Thomas M. Cooley Law School (cum laude)
- Bachelor of Arts degree from Michigan State University
- Ottawa County Bar Association
- State Bar of Michigan
- Deputy City Attorney for the City of Holland
Volunteer Associations and Memberships
- National Wild Turkey Federation
- Teen Court – City of Holland
Hobbies and Community Activities