Practicing law at Cunningham Dalman, Ken has set a high standard for himself. “I believe it is an attorney’s duty to serve his client’s interests faithfully within the bounds of the law,” Ken said.
In addition to his significant experience in personal injury and insurance law, Ken is an accomplished divorce lawyer, recognized as such in Holland and elsewhere in Michigan.
Original Articles by Kenneth B. Breese
- Weenies Gone Wild
- Pet Protective Orders
- ROAD RAGE
- Major Expansion of Grandparent Rights
- Baby? Court says, “yes”
- Dirty Laundry
- UP IN SMOKE
- PRE-NUP—Mine, yours, whose?
- The King Can Do No Wrong (or at least not as much as you or I)
- Is One Policy Just Like Another?
- Old Man Rip You Off?
- Who Owns the Rings After a Divorce?
- Private School Fees Not Covered By Child Support
- Parenting Time with Fido or Fluffy
- Stalker Law Protects Young Victims, Too
- Dependent Tax Exemptions After a Divorce
- The enforcibility of prenuptial agreements
- What’s the Big Deal With A Button?
- Who Pays In An Auto Accident With Injuries?
- Tax Time Blues
- In Pari Materia The Sweet Smell of Trouble
- Slipping In the Curves
- In Pari Materia ORV Stew
- In Pari Materia What’s in a name?
- In Pari Materia Case Squashed
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
Honors and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell BV rating
Volunteer Associations and Memberships
- Legal Aid of West Michigan
- Mediation Services
- Holland Area Arts Council
Hobbies and Community Activities