When charged with a criminal offense, it is essential to have the very best representation to protect your constitutional rights. It is no exaggeration to say that the smallest error can result in detrimental life-changing events. This applies even to misdemeanors. If you are charged with a criminal offense, it is crucial that you find and retain experienced counsel who practices regularly in the courts.
The stress of being charged with a criminal offense is magnified by having to search for a qualified and capable defense attorney. Search no further–the best criminal defense you can find in Holland, Michigan, for both misdemeanor and felony offenses, is the Criminal Law Practice Group at Cunningham Dalman.
Steering through the maze
Our attorneys and staff thoroughly investigate each case, identify key avenues of defense, and vigorously advocate on behalf of our clients. We are intimately familiar with all levels and branches of the criminal justice system, and can steer effectively through the maze to arrive at a positive outcome. The effective representation we provide has earned us the respect of judges, prosecutors, law enforcement personnel, and probation officers.
We have served the needs of clients in the Holland, Michigan area for more than 30 years, providing solid defense in all courts, including the Court of Appeals and the Michigan Supreme Court. We provide a level of comfort and sense of control in even the most difficult of circumstances, in both felony and misdemeanor proceedings.
Charges that we handle include:
- Assaultive crimes
- Assault and battery
- Domestic assault
- Criminal sexual conduct
- Sex offender registration compliance
- Personal protection orders, petitions and defense
- Drug crimes
- Posession, delivery and use of controlled substances
- Prescription drug offenses
- Medical marijuana
- Traffic offenses
- Vehicular manslaughter
- Drinking and driving
- Reckless driving
- Driving while license is suspended
- Driver’s license restoration and appeal hearings
- Property crimes
- Home invasion
- Malicious destruction of property
- Tax, regulatory and licensing matters
- Liquor control commission compliance
- Tobacco Tax Act compliance
- CPL (concealed pistol license) compliance and gun law
- MDEQ enforcement defense
- Juvenile delinquency proceedings